<---Me and Skylar with our 11 week old Stetsie.
Robert and Ilene and boys...
Cody and Kerri and boys...
I never did finish posting all of the freaking cute cruise scrapbook pages from the books Annilee made that Dixie gave us on the 4th of July! Maybe posting them right now will remind me what life was like BACK WHEN I HAD A LIFE....back before nursing school. At least it's almost September and I can see a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Uncle Bill and Aunt Dixie up above...
Mom and Dad to the left...
Annilee and Cole and kiddos...
Rachelle and Brinkley...
GOOD TIMES!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
More of the Cruise Scrapbook
Posted by *Chelsey* at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have never been on a cruise! And I wanna!!! You are lucky to have gone and lucky to have such a fun book to remember it by.
I'm so happy you met EDWARD! I can't wait to hear all your thoughts and feelings!!! Now you need to talk Mallory into the idea. I'm still having no luck.
Post a Comment