Monday, November 10, 2008

Dancing in the Rain



Well it's that time of year again where mud, slush, goop and other unwanted ick gets drug throughout the house on a daily basis and I wonder why I bother washing my floors at all anymore!! The downfall of not having a yard put in yet is M-U-D and right now the proof of that is all over my house! Stets, however, LOVES going outside and getting muddy up to his knees and elbows and then soaking in a nice warm bubble bath to clean off before bed. Here he is dancing in the rain in our drive way a few weeks back when we got our first winter rain/snow. He is going to be in heaven when the snow falls and actually sticks because when we go places where there is just a tiny bit of snow on the ground he goes crazy, "SNOW! BIG SNOW"!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

it totally must be a boy thing because brody loves it too. Seriously why do we bother cleaning. I don't know about skylar but blake doesn't help much either.

The Jensens said...

Oh, I remember the fun days as a kid dancing in the rain! Good old days! Hey, I was going to tell you, you know where I live, you can come by anytime to hold the baby! She is a screamer tho, just to warn you! LOL

Kerri said...

I'm glad Stetson will enjoy the snow since you gett a lot of it. That is one reason I wish we got a little more...well I wish I could just have a pile of it in my backyard! :) Stetson looked so cute in his costume, what a cute idea!