Sunday, November 16, 2008

Firefighter Stetsie part2

Back in early October I blogged about mine and Stetson's day hanging out with the fireman, learning to stop drop and roll and getting a once in a lifetime chance to climb all over the firetruck and even sit in the driver's seat and turn on the siren. Anyways, while we were there the kids were able to dress up in these cute little outfits and get their pictures taken! The pics were delivered to my house a couple of weeks ago but I just haven't posted them yet so here you go! Stetson did NOT want to take off the clothes, especially the boots and hat and pass them to the next kid. He had so much fun!!

This cute certificate got cut off but you get the point!

2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

How stinkin' cute! He makes a studdly little fireman! ha ha ha!

annilee said...

Cutest firefighter I've ever seen! Love the pics!