

I am SO SO glad that school is winding down and that me and Stetson will be able to sleep in more often!! He is such a little night owl and is NEVER asleep before 11p.m. and he is a little bear in the mornings!! I have been waking him up four days a week by 7:30a.m. and Skylar gets him up one day a week by 6:30a.m. for most of this year because of my school schedule and we are all tired of it!! As you can see in these pics, he is dead asleep on the floor and doesn't even budge when I take off his pajamas, change his diaper, put on his paints, socks, and shoes!! He is that tired every morning and I feel bad! We slept in today and he woke me up at 10!! We don't go to church until 11 so we are planning on sleeping in again tomorrow morning!! Yay--
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Our morning Routine
Posted by *Chelsey* at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I wish I knew how that was. Ace goes to bed between 10:30 - 11:30 and wakes up at anywhere from 6:30 - 7:00. He looks so cute just laying there so warn out. Lucky you!
Chelsey,
I soooooo bad miss sleep before having kids. Now I just miss sleep.
Sarah
Lucky you!!!
That is so funny that he stays asleep. I love a sleeping kid, they are so fun to snuggle. Those pictures of Stetson in the mini fire outfit are priceless!!! Too cute. Can't wait to see you. By the way I meant to reply to your snapfish email. Thank you for thinking of me. That news spread fast. I think I got three emails about that. Great deal!
Post a Comment