I know it already seems like the Holiday was FOREVER ago but it hasn't been a week yet so give me a break!! This was a stressful week around here because of school but let me tell you how nice it's been to relax ALL DAY today.
First off I want to say how thankful Skylar and I are for both of our dads. We were both blessed with great fathers who have taught us so much over the years. They are both wonderful FILs and awesome Grandpas too!
Skylar was raised by two great parents who taught him to be the amazing father he is today. Stetson is his "Little Buddy" and there isn't anything these two don't do together.




Here's the stepping stones we made for the grandpas for Father's Day. Stets was SO excited to work on them and was so proud of them when they were finished!


Saturday, June 27, 2009
Father's Day
Posted by *Chelsey* at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those stepping stones are such a cute idea!! You are so smart!
Awww...cute and creative stepping stones. Hey I have a question for ya. Your friend that did your recent family pictures...Does she just do that as a hobby? I wanted a couple maternity pictures but the lady that was going to do mine is too pregnant to do them now. Can you let me know? Thanks so much,
Katie
Post a Comment