Friday, June 5, 2009

Family Pics

We were able to finish taking our family pics tonight! We started on Monday and when it started to rain we had to take a rain check! I don't have any of the other pics yet but when she e-mailed me these three I was so excited that I had to post them. She is AMAZING. You should have seen the antics she used to make Stets smile. He was uncooperative to say the least but I think we got some good ones. I can't wait to frame them in our house. Thanks Eileen!


5 comments:

Eileen said...

I have missed your last couple posts. I hate it when that happens! You do fun stuff. Keep it up. The family that plays together, stays together. =)

I'm glad you like them. I'm almost done with the others. I forgot to ask you if I can put them on my blog. ?

Megan Maughan said...

Very Cute! You have such a cute little family! I want to get our family pics done again!

Brooke said...

They turned out so cute!! She sure does a good job, can't wait to see the other ones!!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Those are really cute pictures! I can't believe how handsome Stets it, he is going to break alot of girls hearts when he get's older. You sure have a cute family though!!!

annilee said...

Very very cute! Love them!