Friday, May 29, 2009

The Aquarium

On the way to Heber to see Thomas we stopped in Sandy at the Aquarium! Stets was excited to see the sharks. Most of my pics didn't turn out good due to the bad lighting and the NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY signs everywhere but we enjoyed the sights anyways.
I thought this octopus was the coolest thing EVER
Stets was mesmerized with all of the displays!

After the aquarium we headed to my favorite fish joint--McGrath's Fish House! All THREE of us tried raw oysters for the first time and what do ya know, Stetson liked them the most! Stetson kept saying he wanted to, "eat a Nemo fishie for dinner"... Poor Nemo!

This was one of the coolest displays and it wasn't even at the Aquarium...we ALSO hit Skylar's favorite fish joint--Cabela's. It was my first time there and I can ALMOST see why Skylar drools...

Skylar was as happy as a kid in a candy store and Stets got to ride his first (and hopefully only) moose

4 comments:

annilee said...

Only you guys could like raw oysters! As I'm throwing up in my mouth just thinking about it! Very cute pics!

Megs said...

I remember my first trip to Cabelas it was during Christmas so it was insane! I was so amazed by all the stuff and my husband is also a little kid in a candy store when he goes there, I feel so mean telling him no.

Shel Loney said...

I still haven't been to Cabelas (mostly because Mike is not much of the outdoorsy type *I blame his hotel loving pampered mom*). My parents go all the time and just love it! Guess I better go with them next time they go. That picture of Stets on the Moose is so stinking cute. You can tell he is thinking he is awesome. What a cutie!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

I really need to take Matt here (cabelas) I'm thinking on taking him there for his birthday and let him pick out a few things. But Looks like you guys had fun though, those are some cool pictures you got.