
My mom sent out an e-mail to my side of the family yesterday letting everyone know how my surgery went. I figured the fastest way to let other family and friends know was to just copy and paste that e-mail here because quite frankly I don't feel good enough to do much else so here you go...
For those of you that don't know, Chelsey had her laparoscopy this morning since she has experienced so much pain recently. As expected they found a lot of endometriosis and scraped that out. There was also some blood backed up in her uterus which they were able to remove. Her right ovary was pulled down by some scar tissue and while the ovary remains healthy they removed the scar tissue. The uterus and both ovaries look healthy now. This should keep things cleaned out pretty good at least for a year or two. The doctor recommended to have a baby in the next year or two since things might start to build up again:). Not sure how that fits in with Chelsey's school plans but we will leave that part up to her!
Just thought I'd let everyone know. She will be going home (under the influence of drugs) in a couple of hours.
Love
JT
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
All things considered we are doing fine
Posted by *Chelsey* at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh i hope you feel better! If i were there i'd bring you a care package of home-made veggie soup, a movie, and something fun... I hope you have a baby in the next year or two:). feel better chels
Oh I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad everything went well! If you need anything let me know!
Get feeling better sweetie!! I am glad it went well tho!! Do you need anything? I would be happy to help with anything...Dinner? Babysitting? Cleaning Toilets!?
Hey kiddo! I hope you heal soon! How long are you stuck at home? And WHAT! You gonna have another one soon then? Call me if you need anything! Get well soon. Maybe we could be pregers together. LMAO
Sounds like they've got everything back to how it's supposed to be. I'm glad they're able to do that kind of stuff...kinda amazing. Hope you feel better soon.
I'm glad your surgery went well! I hope things work better now for you and your family!
I hope you get feeling better real soon and that your back up on your feet! I'm glad the surgery went well for you!
Hey Chelsey! I had the exact same surgery for the excat same reason and the next month my doctor had me on Clomid and I got pregnant with Kaitlyn the next month! so I really hope that surgery helps you as it did for me! keep your chin up.. get feeling better!
Post a Comment