Sunday, May 17, 2009

Poor kid!


We have had quite a day today! We went to Skylar's cousin Forrest's farewell this afternoon. He did such a good job talking in church and we are so proud of him for the choices he is making. We will miss you Elder but these next two years will be an amazing experience for you and we are so excited for you!!

About halfway during Sacrament meeting Stetson started saying his ear was hurting. At first I figured he was just trying to get out of church because we all know how much two year olds love Sacrament meeting. As the meeting went on he kept pulling on his ear and telling me he had "owies". As soon as church was out he seemed to snap out of it and was doing better so we drove to the missionary's house for the big family pot luck dinner we had been looking forward to all week. Skylar even made two pies for the dinner while I was at work last night and when I got home this morning at 6:30am Skylar was all ready and waiting for me to come home because he had forgotten one of the ingredients for the pies and had to run to Wal Mart for it. Now that's dedication!! So we went to the house and watched all of the yummy food being laid out on a table and as soon as the prayer was said to bless the food Stets was crying again and told me he WANTED to go to the Dr. That's when I knew without a doubt he had an ear infection so we jumped in the car and took off... and sure enough he does! His right eardrum is bulging but his left one looks good.

He is doing good now and you would never know this child running around and playing is sick but hopefully he will get better soon....and by the way family....we ate COLD Taco Bell food for lunch after all that...it just wasn't the same...

2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

Poor Boy! I hope he gets feeling better soon! I liked your comment on my blog LoL! I wouldn't put it past Landon being bossy lately. He's picked up quite the attitude I must say! We did see the Thomas coming to Heber thing...we're thinking of taking Landon on that Tuesday or Wednesday since those are the only days me and Kody have off together. But we'll see, Kody has been having to go into work on some of his days off to put together a training manual or something weird like that. So hopefully we'll be able to go =)

Becca said...

I was wondering where you ended up going. I didn't even get to talk to you at all. I hope he get's feeling better.