
We got some good news this afternoon--Stets does NOT have to have surgery right away. We are going to continue seeing the specialist every two months and monitor the problematic vein BUT he thinks we can hold off on surgery until Stets is about 5 yrs old. I am going to seek a second opinion obviously so I will update you when I know more about that hopefully soon!
IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD PEDIATRIC VEIN SPECIALIST TO RECOMMEND PLEASE DO SO!!
Sorry the pic of Stetson's leg is kind of blurry but what can I say but he doesn't hold still when I want him to! I know it's not 3D so you obviously can't see the vein that is bulging out from the side but it's the best picture I could get today and the bad vein is the one on the left side that kind of looks like it is rippling.
Now to some happier news! I finally finished this towel rack that I started over a week ago.
These door knobs were really used in the house that used to stand on our lot where we built. That house burned down about four years ago now...and Skylar saved these when we wrecked down what was left of that house.
Berkley is recovering good since she was spayed two days ago. Getting her to take her pills is MUCH worse than getting Stetson to take any. See the cloudy water she is drinking? Yeah, it is antibiotic enhanced H2O!
We went outside and played for a bit tonight when things calmed down. Berk can't do much but she enjoyed the fresh air.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Good News!!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute towel rack! I have one very similar by my front door for coats. I love it! Your poor dog, I hope she gets better soon. Also, great news on Stets! I'm so glad he doesn't have to have surgery right away.
I love the towel rack, it is so cute and creative. Have you looked into the doctors at Primary's?
So much going on in your world. I'm glad you have lots of family around. What would we do without family?
quetick
Great News about Stetsie! And I love the towel rack! Very Cute!
Post a Comment