When I posted those pics of the towel rack I made out of the door knobs it made me remember something funny someone asked me the other day and I thought I would share it because it is the SECOND time I have been asked that in the last couple of weeks...
DID WE REMODEL THE HOUSE THAT BURNED DOWN ON OUR LOT A FEW YEARS BACK?
For people who never saw that house, they wouldn't know that we hauled everything away and built from scratch...but when someone asked me that who lives CLOSE TO HERE and should have SEEN the construction going on for over a year....I just had to laugh. This person knows that I love them...
I don't think even Ty Pennington could have rescued this disaster!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Funny People
Posted by *Chelsey* at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
wow chels your life has been eventful (and expensive to boot) I can't believe stets legs. that is so crazy. i have never heard of it. poor thing. And you I had no idea. I had my gallbladder removed by laporoscopy and it was miserable. But i don't think they have to put as many holes in you as they did me. and third I LOVE YOUR TOWEL RACK. oh my gosh i love stuff like that. Good luck with everything. Hope it all goes well I am sure it will
Post a Comment