
Stetson LOVES little babies and he can't stop talking about them lately. Here's a couple conversations we have had lately...
Stets: Mommy!
Me: What?
Stets: I want a sister!
Me: You want a sister?
Stets: Yeah, I want a Katelyn mommy.
Me: You want a Katelyn?
Stets: Yeah I want a Katelyn sister. Ok?
AND this morning went like this...
Me: If you keep going in the potty ALL THE TIME, mommy and daddy will take you to the store and let you pick out a toy.
Stets: A big toy?
Me:If you go LOTS and LOTS you can get a big toy. Do you want a plato toy?
Stets: No.
Me: Do you want a Thomas toy?
Stets: No. I want you to buy me a sister.
Me: What? I can't buy you a sister.
Stets: If I go on the potty I need a sister.
Oh boy here we go already! Will someone please break it to the lonely only child that he is not getting a sibling this year...and next year isn't looking too good either!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
He wants a sister!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Stetson and Landon must have had a secret conversation at the park that day, I think their stirring up plans. Yesterday morning, my husband and I were sitting in the kitchen filling out paper work for our home loan stuff, and Landon came in and says "Dad, I need a sister" and my husband said "How 'bout a Brother?" and Landon said "Ok...a Brother's fun" LOL! People would probably think we make things up...but honestly these 2 boys are so much alike it's scary!
Seriously that is so cute! Where did he get the name Katelyn?
ha ha!! THat is so cute!! I had fun yesterday! We should plan a day at the Forrester Acres =)
Ha Ha, get to it! He does need a little sister, I completely agree with him! So cute that kid!
Kids. Where do they come up with it? Maybe Skyler is planting ideas in his head.
LOL, that is so cute! Jaxon keeps telling that to us to, EVERYDAY! But i think he get's it from us talking about baby. But he sure is cute though.
Post a Comment