Thursday, June 25, 2009

Girls Only Fun!


I wasn't going to post these pics until after I did a Father's Day post but this week has been so busy I guess it won't matter when I post Father's Day considering it has already been and gone anyways!!

Last weekend we were lucky enough to have Annilee and Tylie for a few days! There were late nights, girls only parties (including Stets) and all around good times. It was good to have them here and we were sad to see them go! We missed Cole and Teigen but hopefully we will see them in August.

Right after this first picture, Stets flipped ice cream all over himself and Nanny which was HILARIOUS! Poor Annilee tried unsuccessfully ALL weekend long to cuddle with Stetson but don't worry Nanny, it's NOT you--IT'S HIM!!

On Saturday we had a baby shower at my parent's house for my cousin Katie. It was so fun to see everyone and I am sure you can tell she is expecting a girl.



Here's our wonderful Aunt ReNae with me, my mom and my sister Annilee.
Mom with ReNae and Christie

We had fun seeing everyone and I won't embarrass my sister by telling you all about our little shopping trip after the shower. She is the ONLY person I know who can go into a store to try on pants and LOSE the pants she came into the store with!! Nope...I won't share that story with the world =) Love you sis.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

What fun! I love a good party.

Ktbug said...

You guys are seriously the best! I had so much fun!! Can you e-mail any and all pics you have from the shower? I would greatly appreciate it! kwelshrdh(at)hotmail(dot)com

BTW...You should have to have a written consent to post pics of my huge belly to the world :) LOL

Summer said...

Your pictures are great! The pic you took of Stets in front of your house is awesome. His eyes are amazing. Love y'all.