Sunday, June 7, 2009

An Interesting Fellow

I have a private pay home health patient that I have had for two years now! I just love going and seeing her each week day around my own schedule while Stets is home with Skylar or playing at Lori's. It is the BEST family I could possible ask to work for and they have been so good to me from day one. I have had about a hand full of private patients over the past two years but my current lady is the first one I have taken care of without previously knowing. I placed an ad in the paper to find her and so I decided the other day to post another ad and see if maybe I could find someone else to see maybe two days a week... As I checked my e-mail the next morning this is what I find:

Ad Title: Home health aide
Ok, I am not injured or old, Im just a very curious individual and would like to experience what its like to rely on someone for this type of care. If you are interested I understand the fee should be higher since its not your normal request. Please let me know if you are interested and we can set up an appointment. I am 36 year old male. 190lbs. Thanks --

Is this NORMAL? I sure don't think so!

6 comments:

Eileen said...

One word: YIKES!

I posted your pics today. Call me when you want to pick up your CD.

The Jensens said...

Uh, I would RUN!! ha ha ha.. Your so sweet!

Becca said...

Don't do it! Your next ad will be your obituary! Are you still only working one day at avalon?

Jena said...

creepy creepy creepy... that is totally weird! i think he might need some help.

Megan Maughan said...

That's....a little creepy! LOL!

annilee said...

That's very disturbing...what creeps in this world!