Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter....FINALLY

I am finally getting around to posting our Easter pics! We went to three different Easter hunts this year and Stets really had a good time at all of them. He has grown up so much and it is at times like these that I really notice it. After the first hunt, he knew what to do and how to do it and was keeping up with the best of them! Sorry I have been lacking in the blogging world lately but the program I usually use to get pics from my camera has crapped out on me and this new one that I am now using is supposed to be "nicer" but I hate it and it takes too long!! So that is why I have become quite the slacker lately...
Here are the two "huntees" AKA Landon and Etson. It's so cute to hear them talk to each other and actually understand what the other one is saying. Landon calls Stetson, "Etson".

Here's us moms with the two kiddos with all their loot! (The computer program being SO SO slow is also why there is red eye in some of these pics). Getting to this point has taken long enough so I am just going to post them how they are and fix them at Wal Mart when I print them!!


Here's cute little Landon after he found his little light thingy...
Stetson DOVE under the bed to get a couple eggs that were along the far wall. He decided this shortcut would be much faster!


After it was all said and done they both LOVED their Lightening McQueen cars that were filled with chocolate. These boys had a blast and they play really well together. Stetson is always talking about this friend Landon so we will have to get them together again soon! Oh and there will be pics to come of the other two hunts...just stay tuned.

2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

Landon talks about "Etson" non-stop! Your mom sent me a pic of him the other night while he was at her house, it was of him pretending to sleep in her bed. I showed it to Landon and he said "I want to play with Etson when he wakes up in the morning" We definitely need to get them together soon! Landon LOVES playing with Stets!

Eileen said...

3 egg hunts!? Plus candy from the Easter Bunny? I bet there is still some leftover to share with me!

pitye