Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Little Make-up Artist




Stets has this FASCINATION with helping me with my make-up in the mornings. Sometimes he puts it on himself too, but usually he just wants to help me. Obviously I don't want him anywhere near me with the black eyeliner he so generously placed all over his cute little fast in these pics. What would I do without my little helper? Oh and I took the plunge and dyed my hair dark again. When Stetson saw it for the first time he didn't say anything at all. Later that night when I asked him if he liked mommy's hair he said, "Don't do it black mommy. Don't put black on your hair!" I have tried to tell him it is brown and not black, but he doesn't agree with me at all on this one!

10 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

We may as well just be copying and pasting each others blog entries! Seriously! These two boys are so much alike it's scary! I'm thinking maybe they were twins separated at birth or something ha ha. Landon loves to help with my make-up and hair in the mornings as well! But he's more into the eye shadow and lip gloss than eye liner LOL! You're hair looks really cute dark! I like it! I'm excited for Wednesday!

Eileen said...

Cute kid.

I LOVE the brown! Is there some red-ish in their too? Super cute on you.

yapani

Shel Loney said...

I think it looks cute! Ace likes to put make up on too. I don't know where she got it since I don't wear hardly any...ever :)

Laura said...

I LOVE your hair! Your little boy is so cute he's always doing the funniest things! Hope everything is going well with you!

The Jensens said...

That is so cute!! He is such a little helper man!!! Your hair looks great!!!!

The Rigbys said...

I love your hair, you look great as a brunette! Hopefully Stets will get used to it!

Kelsie said...

I really like your hair dark. It looks really good. I like my hair dark over blonde myself. :)

Ashley said...

That is so funny. Chase is into putting it on himself, let's hope he doesn't come up with the idea to want to help put any on me!

Johnsons said...

That's cute. Levi is very interested in the make up thing too. Hopefully he won't try to help anytime soon. Oh, and I really like your hair that color.

Megan Maughan said...

Thanks for the comment! And I meant to tell you before I left your moms yesterday, if you need any help with Stetson while your husband is gone I am more than willing to have him come play on my days off or whatever =) We'll definitely have to get the boys together more often!