It is almost MAY.....can you please take your Christmas lights down already?? I can call you all rednecks because I just FINALLY relieved us of that title when I climbed up on our roof yesterday and finished taking the rest of our lights down and this was after Stetson told me EVERY DAY for a week, "Mom take the lights down NOW!" So we are officially socially safe again...haha
As we were driving home yesterday afternoon, Stetson spotted FOUR houses with Christmas lights still up and he said every time, "Mom, they have to climb up there and get them off NOW!"
So there you have it! Take your lights down already!!
Here's a few pics I took of my little cutie the other day when the sun decided to come out for a bit!




What a cheese ball he can be....
Thursday, April 30, 2009
To All You Rednecks Out There
Posted by *Chelsey* at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So cute! Is it still pretty hard for you to upload pictures on your computer? If so then nevermind but if not then... I gotta have you send me those pictures of Stetson and Aceley together. Thanks. Let me know when you wanna hang out again. The weather is staying kinda nice we should go have a park day.... Later
Mine r down cuz they never got put up he he :) Your son is just so darn stickin cute!!
I can't get over his big blue eyes! I love that pic of him with your dog by the door! Very cute! Landon is so excited to play with him tomorrow!
He is getting way to big!
I just want to tell you that your little boy is so darn cute. He is going to be a knock out and all the girls are going to go after him!
Post a Comment