Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grimy Little Helping Hands

When Stetson was in Vegas with my sis a few weeks back he decided to help her out by handing her her cell phone. He was just being a "big helper" but her phone never worked again after that due to his wet icky hands! She was without a phone for a few weeks...

The saga continues...as I was getting ready to leave for work earlier tonight Stets runs into the bedroom and says, "Here your phone Mommy. Your phone is wet!" Hmm.... It wasn't wet 30 seconds ago while I walk talking on it! However, thanks to his grimy little "helping" WET hands...my phone is now in the condition my sister's was. I have to admit I was shocked when she told me her phone quit working just from that. I lost a phone last year in the snow where it stayed for about 2 months until I found it when the snow melted AND IT STILL WORKED! I thought for sure Stets had put her phone in the toilet and she just didn't know! Apparently I was wrong because I watched him pick my phone up and bring it to me...and now I am unable to do absolutely anything with it. I can see who is calling and if you are LUCKY I can answer.

So if you need me in the next few days please call Skylar's phone (we don't have a land line) or leave me a msg because I will still check those. I work all day Monday so I doubt I will have a new phone until late Monday night or sometime Tuesday afternoon. If you don't hear from me please don't think I have fallen off the face of the earth...

Thanks and watch out for all of you with little helpers at home!

1 comments:

annilee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha! Sorry, I can't help but laugh! Sucks to be you! Good thing we love that little man!