Monday, March 30, 2009

Our lives in a nutshell lately

Whew! It has been so busy around here that I haven't blogged (or done anything else remotely fun) in a while! I just threw together some pics of this and that to show what we have been up to lately. We definitely have our hands full with life right now but with so many ppl out of work around the US, we can't complain about having too much to do and not enough hours in the day to do it all in. Times like these all I have to say is thank Heavens for my friends and family!! Some days I find myself wishing the week was over before it's even began. I just have to step back and cherish the Kodak moments like these that make life wonderful. I also gave in to my sister's pleas and joined facebook last week so if you are on there then look me up!

Here's a few pics from Timber coming to our house to play a couple of weeks ago...
These two are the best of buds! As soon as Timber gets here he looks for Stetson's Lightning McQueen boots to wear
This back door is usually always locked from the outside so I don't have to worry about my little man escaping...so here are the boys using measuring tapes to try to knock the keys off the hook so they can break out! Their attempt was unsuccessful but after watching them try SO HARD, we went outside and played in the driveway for a while.
Berkley decided to have some fun by putting Stetson's favorite pajamas on for kicks and giggles the other night...
Yes, she wore the pants too.
Timber also came to play yesterday and he told me he was tired and wanted to lay down on the couch. Well, here's Stetson "helping" Timber go to sleep.

My niece Brinkley also turned 5 during this past week and we went over to McDonald's to celebrate her special day with her!
Stets loved sitting at the table with all of the big kids and eating his happy meal!
Last but not least, we were teased with a couple days of Spring. Sadly they have come and gone again (today's blizzard left NO doubt Winter is still in the air...) and Stetson celebrated by doing what he does best...escaping the house in a quite colorful ensemble he created himself!
No, of course that's not my child running around in a diaper and slippers outside! What kind of mother do you think I am? Oh, ok...he's mine Isn't he a cutie though?

4 comments:

Eileen said...

What a cute post. I love "lifes moments"! Just day to day stuff. You are cute to post it all.

facadrie

Brooke said...

Hey as long as they are happy who cares. Jaxin is into wearing Pink and loves to where JaDee's Pink shoes someday's we just don't argue with the boy! Love the pics!

annilee said...

Love the pics of Stets and TImber! Also Berkley looks great in the P.J.'s! Cute pics!

Shel Loney said...

I love the pictures of him in a diaper and slippers running around. Makes me think I'm not the only one with a kid that would rather run around naked then wear pants! Ace keeps talking about Stetson. I figured she would have forgotten his name by now but she has called him on the phone a couple times and she told my mom she loves him. Lol. It was cute and funny! We should get together again soon.