Friday, March 20, 2009

We need grass!!




We haven't put a yard in since we built last March and our house is surrounded by MUD! There isn't anything I wouldn't give for some grass right now but unfortunately that isn't our first priority right now so maybe next year we will have somewhere nice and green for Stets to play. We all know how much little boys love to play in the mud though! My dirty floors are evidence to that... I have been compulsively mopping 2X a day lately but I have given up! I have resulted to mopping after the boys are in bed for the night...so if you are going to come and visit anytime soon...please come late at night or bring along your galoshes to wear INSIDE the house so you can avoid the MUD!


3 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

I hear ya! Any sort of mud, water, puddle or mound of something he's not supposed to climb on, jump in, or run through Landon does! Like the old saying goes "Boys Will Be Boys" ha ha ha!

Brooke said...

I think its just boys and mud, We have grass but Jaxin finds the mud and thinks that is way more fun!! Boys will be boys!!

Cassidy said...

SO DO WE!! I feel your pain. All my boys want to do is be outside and play. Makes it hard, and sometimes make me insane. your home looks beautiful. I wished we lived where you do.