Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When You're the Best of Friends

Whoever has seen "The Fox and The Hound" knows the cute little song that goes, "When you're the best of friends...having so much fun together...you're not even aware....you're such a funny pair"....

That's what I thought of when I came home to this tonight....


These next pictures are just random pics of Stetson helping me pack his things before he left for Vegas. He made sure to grab all of his favorite bath toys to go...

and a different pair of shoes for every occasion....(even though many of those seen here no longer fit him anymore)
and ta-da one Thomas slipper. We lost the other one about a month ago and it was quite tragic for Stets but as you can see in the earlier pictures that he wears the slipper on one foot and any other random shoe on the other foot.

Unfortunately not all of the shoes fit in the suitcase so he had to settle on just two pairs. He was NOT happy!
Well that's all for now....I am headed to bed to settle down with a good book for a while.

3 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

That's too cute, Stets with his doggy! I think he and Landon have the same Thomas slippers! Imagine That!

annilee said...

Awww I miss my boy! I love the picture of him with Berkley! So cute!

Brooke said...

You just have the cutest son ever!! I love his best friend, I hope one day Jaxin stops body slamming our dogs and starts loving them!! Ya right ;)