We got some last minute tickets to go and see Thomas and Friends Live on Stage last night. Me and Stetson were SO excited... and Skylar....well he agreed to go whether he was excited or not. As soon as Skylar got home from work yesterday we jumped in the car and drove for almost two hours. Stetson was awake the entire time but he was really good. He really had no idea where we were going but he was in HEAVEN when we got there and he saw Thomas stuff everywhere.
I recorded a couple of cute short videos I will post later too. We had SO much fun and this is a traveling circus so if it is coming to your home town and you have little kiddos that LOVE trains, I highly recommend this show!
For the entire show, the trains were preparing for the circus to come to town...
It rained (indoors) during this sad song...
Even Harold the helicopter made an appearance!
During intermission Stets got this cute little conductor hat...that hasn't left his head since...
Percy had to help Thomas pull his heavy circus load.
Thomas rammed into these chickens early in the show...that was HILARIOUS
Stets and daddy before the show began...he still wasn't sure what to think
The End. These pictures obviously weren't in order but you get the idea. We had a fun filled night out with our little family but now it's back to the real world today and I need to get off the computer and get ready for school.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thomas and Friends!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YAY, I was waiting for those! So cute! And I love the hat! I am so glad he got to see Tonner live!
I'm bummed I didn't take Landon =( I wanted to so bad but my husband had to work so I would have kind of felt like an idiot taking him by myself =( oh well maybe next time! I'm glad you guys had fun. I bet Stetson just LOVED every second of it!
Stetson is so cute with his conductor hat on! Cute pictures, and what a fun show!
How fun!
ok so i need some more information on this. Brody would freak out to see this. How cute. Seriously can you help me.
Post a Comment