Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Play Time!



Stetson has been spoiled lately with having friends come over or going to see them. I have had more time on my hands lately and have made an effort to get together with people I haven't seen in a while. It's always fun to veg out and let the kiddos play! Here's some cute pics from a play date we had with Acely and her parents last week--I haven't seen Shelly is a LONG time so it was fun to get together and chat while the hubbies went on and on about RC cars...and other exciting "boy" stuff.

There's cute little Ace sticking her tongue out at the camera! She looks just like her mommy and is so sweet and quiet!
Stetson climbed up to the top and came down the slide for the first time ever!
We ran into these kids who were there with their daddy while their mommy (my other friend Brooke) was out playing BUNCO and having a good time. Stets had fun jumping around with them.

And this last picture is Jaxen showing his sister JaDee some brotherly love...how sweet.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh My gosh you got pics!! Please email them to me bjtrappett@msn.com, I'm so bummed I missed the night at McDonals :( Looks like you all had a good time! Loveyas Brooke