

Well it is almost midnight and my child is silently sleeping in the other room so I have a few minutes to post the rest of our Easter pics! I have to say I am VERY proud of my little man, he only got 4 hours of sleep last night and was really good for me when I pulled him out of bed at 5am this morning. Good job Stetsie and THANKS AGAIN to those who helped out with Stets today while I worked!!
This hunt took place at Roland and Michelle's house and it is a BIG production every year. Michelle goes all out every year and the kids look forward to it for months!
Here's Michelle with the highly anticipated eggs with money in them for the young adults! Every year it is an all out war for "gas money".
Here's my little man showing me his Tootie Fruitie he found that he was VERY proud of!
Three of the brothers....my wonderful husband is the one wearing the mismatched blue clothing (Love you Sky...)
This pic was taken as soon as the hunt started! Stets kind of panicked because there were to many ppl there so he went the OTHER way until the crowds thinned out.
Now on to the Town Easter Egg Hunt! You can't see his cheesy little face in this pic because his cherished Cardinals hat is way too big but it's still precious! I took this pic after I took one of him by the "0-1 year old" sign....then I realized YET AGAIN that my child is no longer that young....lol
Here's Grandpa Roly and Uncle Will holding baby Bridger. Everyone showed for the hunt and the weather wasn't too shabby as far as April weather goes around here!
Bryce wouldn't cooperate for the picture so here's Stetson and Timber just waiting in anticipation for the fun to start!!
Once again Easter has come and gone...I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday and enjoyed yourselves while remembering the real reason we celebrate Easter. Thanks for everyone who celebrated with us and made it enjoyable for Stetson once again.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
More Easter 2009
Posted by *Chelsey* at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Very cute pics! I love seeing all the little boys together! Oh and the big boys too! Matching or not!
Post a Comment