Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shopping with Stets--ALWAYS a joy...



Last weekend me and Stets headed to lunch with my friend Jen and we had FUN as always. Next time we get together, I am taking pics of US and not just Stets!! Jen lives about an hour away but we get together and hit our favorite Mexican joint for lunch a couple times a month when the weather is good. It's always good to see her and just relax. I have known her for MANY years...I think since 7th grade?? It's always nice to have a friend who knows you that good and doesn't judge you for anything you say or do. I love her and I can't wait to meet her little boy that is due this Summer. You guys will be WONDERFUL parents! He is one lucky little man.

After lunch we usually hit our favorite spot, Hobby Lobby, but last weekend we went in search of shoes instead. Not that I NEED any shoes, but Stetson sure did so naturally that was my excuse to go to the shoe store. After I found his sandals that he was getting, I was looking for shoes for myself when he decided to sneak off and start piling up as many DORA shoes as he could find!! He BEGGED me to get him a pair...lol

He also LOVED these orange sandals because he said, "They look like my orange shoes". Not really Stets...nice try though!


And here are his FAVORITE Dora shoes that he REALLY wanted. They are gold and light up when you walk. He thought that was pretty stinkin' cool. Sorry this pic is a little blurry but he was on the move!

This last picture has nothing to do with shoe shopping. I took it after church the next day just because we coincidentally matched in our orange outfits. I love you Stetson!!

4 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

He's so cute! Is Ryan's Park the one in River Heights? I think I've been there once or twice? We should totally go next week if the weathers nice! Make a picnic out of it or something =)

Jena said...

and you match! LOVE IT thats so funny! boys got some style i might add:)

Jenbabe3 said...

That was a fun day! I'm glad you had shoe shopping to do because I ended up finding some shoes that I love!!

Next time we get together we'll go to Target. :)

Cassidy said...

do you ever find yourself, skylar and stet all matching? I think it is funny when we walk out the door and all have the same color on. glad i am not the only one who does that. He is too funny, with his little shoe fetish. My brody has little quirks like that. makes life more interesting.