


Well we decided to take pics for our Christmas cards today...emphasis on TRY. It was quite the circus getting ready this morning to save enough time for pictures before I had to rush off to my sister Rachelle's baby shower! We didn't have anyone to take the pics so we set the timer on the camera and then Skylar had the bright idea of seeing if we could get the dogs to cooperate. All in all, we had fun and I've already ordered the cards at walmart.com so at least that's one less thing to worry about! Even though Stets was worse than both dogs put together, we did have a few pics of him that turned out so stinkin cute that it was worth all our effort!! Besides, who doesn't enjoy starting their day off with a circus?



9 comments:
Chels, long time no see!! How the heck have you been?
I'm pretty sure you have the cutest little boy that I have ever seen! He looks so much like you now and so much like you were when you were little. So crazy.
I'm glad to see that you are so happy and doing well.
:)
Hey at least they still turned out cute!! What a cute family you have and a very handsome little boy!! Loveyas
Good work! The pics are perfect. What a cute little family.
We are going to need all the luck in the world to come up with that kind of money in the next year. Hopefully it works out. I have never met my in-laws, only talked to them on the phone and e-mailed them and my hubby misses them terribly.
We have been married for 14 months. It's crazy how time flies! I can't believe it. We got set up on a blind date...one that actually turned out, obviously :)
So, how long have you been married? Your little boy is seriously so cute. You sound like you have your hands full with him and everything you're doing.
How is your mom and the rest of your family doing? I used to see her every once in awhile, but haven't seen her in years...
Your pictures look great! It is always hard to get pictures with kids no less dogs but you got some great shots from what I can tell. It was so great to see you guys and Stetson is as cute as cute can be.
Chelsey! I bet you are feeling great now that you are finished with school! ARe you applying for the RN program? Well, I love your christmas pictures, they turned out great!
Your pictures turned out great- next time, I don't live too far away if you need someone to snap some for you! I could run right over :) Circus beginning days are always great ones!
Your pictures turned out great!!! I know how it is when you have a little one that just doesn't want pictures taken. But you sure have a cute family there...
I love the pictures, they are always best when you don't know what will happen especially the one with the dogs! So adorable! As for the cowboy poetry...makes me cry everytime:)
Post a Comment