Sunday, December 21, 2008










Every year growing up my parents took us kids to see the lights in Preston. The most famous house out there is the Hollingsworth house and they do such an amazing job with their lights! They spend weeks every year putting them up and most of their cutouts are all handmade and it's just fabulous to see! Unfortunately, this is the last year that they are putting on the show so when my parents offered me and Stetson a chance to go with them, I was excited! Stetson loves riding in "Grandpa's big red truck" and he could see everything really good being up so high in the truck. If you ask him about the lights all he remembers is Lightning McQueen!

4 comments:

Shel Loney said...

Oh my gosh. We go up there every year too since I was little. We didn't go last year but we better go this year because Aceley loves lights now.

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

LOL, that was Jaxon's favorite to with the light, just mcqueen. I'm sad to know that this is the last year!

Brooke said...

Oh my that is so sad that this is there last year!! Wow that really means we need to take a ride up there!! Merry Christmas!!

Kerri said...

I love Christmas lights and really appreciate people who go to all that work. I'm glad Stetson got to see them!