

With finals behind me it feels like I can finally relax and enjoy my life for the first time in a LONG time!! This year has been one of the hardest things I have ever done going through the practical nursing program but it was been so rewarding and fulfilling too. I have made so many friends that I am going to miss!! We had such a wonderful class and has SO many fun times over the past year. I am happy to put it all behind me and to move on towards getting into the RN program hopefully next year, BUT it's all bitter sweet because of everyone I will miss! I am so thankful for the wonderful teachers who helped us all succeed and hopefully I will be a good nurse and make them proud.




4 comments:
Thats so great! Congrats.
Congrats, I bet your going to make a great nurse!!!
You will be a great nurse! And have made us all proud! You went from being my bratty younger sister to the only sister with a degree! Nice Job Chels! I know you will go far!
WOW! Big HIGH FIVE to you!!!! You deserve the best Christmas EVER with lots of down time on the couch sipping hot chocolate.
Post a Comment