Well here is the first of my Christmas posts! It was Christmas Eve at my parents house and we had a blast! My brother Cody and his family weren't there this year and we missed them but we understand how hard it is to travel with three kids all the time! Otherwise, the rest of my sibs where there with their families, my parents were there too and my Uncle Rich and Aunt Autumn and I can't believe how much our family has grown over the past few years!
The saga will continue another day with our interesting Christmas Eve night at our house when we got home!





2 comments:
how funny that Landon & Stets have the same pj's! Landon has matching slippers as well, but I don't know where they came from, my mom gave them to him ha ha! I was bummed that our play date was canceled, we'll have to plan one for another time =)
Between your and Annilee's slide shows I feel like I was there. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a blast, as always. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas and sorry Stetson was sick :( Brenden looks adorable. Thanks again for sharing!!!
Post a Comment