Friday, December 5, 2008

Trains Trains and more Trains!

Since I haven't gotten around to making a slide show to show the pics of our first Christmas party of the year that we had last week, I thought I would at least show you Stetson's favorite gift he received...his TRAINS! This Christmas party is always the day after Thanksgiving and the gifts are from my Aunt Dixie and Uncle Bill and they LOVE to spoil all the kiddos. I don't think Stetson has set these trains down since he got them! He hauls them all over the house, one in each hand when he goes to bed, and gets mad when Mom won't let him take any into the bath tub!





The top pic is Stetson playing with Grandma and Grandpa's old hand-me-down train set before he got all his new trains!







As you can see from the pics, he got TONZ and he was SO excited! Last night he even said, "choo choo" in his sleep! Here he is sharing with Aunt Ilene the day he got them and later than night we set up his new track in his bedroom.







2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

Good Luck! If he's anything like Landon trains will be all he thinks about, talks about, plays with & dreams of! Landon has been obsessed with Thomas The Tank Engine FOREVER! And it hasn't dulled one bit. Like Stets, he takes them EVERYWHERE! To bed, to the store, to church, and gets mad when he can't take them in the bath tub...he has to set them on the bathroom sink so the trains can at least be in the same room as him...it's a little out of control I have to admit...but oh well, at least they're happy right?!

i-love-you-more said...

I love your family pictures, they turned out so good for doing them yourselfs. We just had my mom snap one of us. We are going simple this year. Congrats on graduation! Thats so awesome! We would love an invite...tummymommy@gmail.com or www.wardsfamblog.blogspot.com