Well the newest addition to our family arrived last night! Brendon Thanadabout is the name of our newest nephew! It is my sister Rachelle's second child and her and Kham are stoked to be having a little boy. Everything went well and mom and baby are recovering just fine! Brinkley spent the night at our house last night while her mom was having the baby and we had lots of fun with her. Her and Stetson get along pretty good now...much better than they ever have before anyways! It can be hard having an almost 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy trying to play together but they were wonderful last night. Brinkley is known as little miss attitude around here and it came out in this second picture here! She was mad at me for "taking so long on her hair"! but I wanted it to look good for pictures when she went to see her new baby brother! I know, I am a mean aunt for doing her hair!! I will post some pics of the new baby after we go see him tonight!

We are so glad that everything went smoothly and we have a healthy new addition to the fam! We are also excited that we have a new niece due in a week or two and a new nephew that is due in February. Things aren't ever dull around here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment