



We woke-up yesterday to LOTS and LOTS of snow!! The first thing Stets said was, "Snow mommy! Gotta go outside. I'll be back!" We had to force breakfast down him before we finally let him go play outside. While I was in his room looking for some warm clothes he put on his snow boots and headed outside in his diaper and the boots! I brought him back in kicking and screaming and got him all bundled up to go out and play. 10 minutes later he was back inside and said, "It's so cold mommy!"



4 comments:
How Cute! Landon is loving the snow too! He doesn't care how cold it is out side, he loves it!
Looks like fun, Jaxon was way excited to when he saw the snow in the morning too. He was happy to help Matt out shoveling the snow.
What a little cutie. Thats funny!
Oh how fun!! It looks like he had a good time!!
Post a Comment