Friday, January 16, 2009

Berkley and Stets









Our older dog, Berkley, has recently become an indoor dog for now. She is about 11-12 years old and this cold winter has been horrible for her! When we would let the dogs out in the morning she could barely make it out of the kennel to go to the bathroom. We decided she would do much better if we brought her inside. After a few deep shampoo jobs we have finally got that "outdoor wet dog" smell off and she now smells like tangerines! Now if we could just get her to eat the doggy breath mints that we bought! Stetson has LOVED having Berk inside. They have become inseparable best buddies! She has become accustomed to sleeping on the LoveSac and you can see her falling off of it one day as she was sound asleep. Also, that picture of our bedroom is very embarrassing! Just so you know, we do have matching sheets, comforter and pillows but I don't trust Stetson near them so pretty much our bed looks like that every day and I had to take that picture because that is the FIRST and LAST time Berkley was allowed on our bed! She's just way too big--she's not a little lap dog!!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I love the one with the dogs head on Stetson's lap.

Brooke said...

dogs and little boys are just so cute arn't they??

annilee said...

I think Koda should come in too! Love the pics!