Friday, January 30, 2009

Some New Clothes




Considering Stetson has been eating us out of house and home lately, it's no wonder he has out grown most of his clothes all of a sudden. As I was dressing him the other day I couldn't believe how many things didn't fit him anymore!! I called Skylar at work and told him when he got home that we were going into town to get Stets some new clothes or else he would be wandering around naked pretty soon! Stets was really excited! He loves clothes and is always undressing and dressing himself. He HATES it when I make him strip down to his diaper to eat spaghetti! I love when Kohl's has their specials on the Jumping Beans brand of clothes and they were running a special again so we headed there. We got him a couple of cute long sleeve shirts and a cute new shirt for church too as well as a pair of jeans. That was ALL we were getting when daddy saw this outfit on the clearance rack and JUST HAD to point it out to Stetson! I am NOT a fan of character clothes but sometimes even mommy can't say no! So here's Stetson's new Thomas the Train outfit...TA DA

6 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

I just had to go on a little shoppping spree for Landon too! He has grown out of his clothes...probably for the same reason as Stets! Landon has a couple Thomas shirts...I am not fond of the character clothes either, but what can ya do? LOL I think it's SO funny how much alike these two are!

Becca said...

Ditto on the character clothes!
We have passed up many a Elmo attire.

The Rigbys said...

I love the Jumping Beans brand too! Olivia takes her clothes off all the time. She does love wearing dresses though.

Brooke said...

Don't we just love the growing kids, you buy them clothes and you turn around and they our too small!! LOL

Sarah O. said...

I love Kohl's sales too! My mom bought the kids a crap load of stuff last week, and Ethan got the same Thomas outfit that Stet's got!

Cassidy said...

too funny, i am the same about character clothes. most are just to cheesy. But i pulled a slip like you and bought brody some diego shoes that are stinking cute, and not to corny. Like you said sometimes you can't say no.