Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Pics

I have been crazy busy all week long just trying to get myself and Stetson into some sort of organized chaotic schedule again. School started up and even though my schedule isn't near as packed as last year, it's still been a headache trying to figure everything out! I thought I would post a few pictures that were left out of my Christmas slide shows now that I have a minute of down time.


Here's our family standing in front of a huge snow mound at my parent's house. It snowed non stop! I got my car stuck in the drive way once too and somehow I did it AFTER a tractor had plowed it already. I still can't figure out how I pulled that one off...

Cole decided to poop out on us at the Christmas Eve party so me and Tylie painted his nail while he slept. Didn't we do a good job? There's Tylie in the background trying out her new cool nail kit! Then we tried it on her dad!

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Lots of cute stuff to partake of.

I love that bathtub!