Tonight after I got done with school I headed to go pick up Skylar and Stetson so we could do a few errands in town. After we were done shopping at Kohl's we decided to head to Cafe Rio and get some of their yummy chicken tortilla soup!! When we were almost finished eating I told Skylar I needed to go to the bathroom before we left. Well we were still eating when the waitress wanders over to check on us and...she says, "Does everything taste ok and is there anything you need?" We said that everything was fine and we were ok. Then Stetson pipes up, "Mommy NEEDS to go to the potty!!"
Thanks for watching out for mommy, Stetsie!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Cafe Rio
Posted by *Chelsey* at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha Ha, that's my Stetsy! He is so freaking hilarious! Love that kid!
So funny!
Hey remember when we went to Cafe Rio in bountiful and I bought Leslie's lunch instead of giving her gas money!
Thas was stupid.
How is Megan?
Ha Ha! That's too funny!
Post a Comment