Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Results Are In!









It's 2am and I just found out that I passed my NCLEX exam and am officially a Licensed Practical Nurse! I am SO SO stoked!! I actually felt good when I finished the test but the suspense is enough to kill you!! We were given a website to visit after 48 hours and for $8 we could find out the results. I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to google and I found a website that let me know for free and I didn't have to wait as long!! Now maybe I can get some sleep?? As a student, maybe that $8 will come in handy...lol

That first picture is a SUPER CUTE ornament my friend Haylee gave me for Christmas! It's a little nurse snowman. Even though I took down my Christmas decorations weeks ago, I still have that little snowman sitting on my computer desk because I love it so much!! Thanks again Haylee and I hope you had a Happy Birthday even though I forgot about it and was a day late...oops.

9 comments:

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Cangrats, that's gotta be exciting!!!

Laura said...

Congrats on passing! I couldn't do anything but worry about that stupid test for 2 days! I'm so happy for you that you passed! We worked way too hard this last year to not pass! Congrats again! Good luck this semester with all your classes :)

Becca said...

Congrats!

Sarah O. said...

Wahoo! We are so so happy for you. Way to go. Keep up the good work LPN!

annilee said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!! We are all so proud of you!

Jeff & Erin said...

congratulations!!

Brooke said...

Congrats...I'm so exciting for you!!

Eileen said...

EXCELLENT WORK!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! Are you completely done or do you still have more classes?

ingne

Megan Maughan said...

Congrats! That must be so exciting!