I thought I would share some of the funny and or bratty things that Stetson has said to us lately. He cracks me up! He loves to laugh and to say silly things to make us laugh too!
I was in the bathroom putting mascara yesterday and had taken off my glasses and put them in the sink. Stetson stood up on his Elmo stool and tried to get my glasses. I said, "Do NOT touch mommy's glasses. That's a BIG no no!" He looks up at me and says, " 1...2...3...4...go to HIME-OUT NOW mommy. BAD no no"!! (hime-out = time-out so apparently I was in trouble!)
That same morning he wanted a biscuit for breakfast. We had made biscuits the night before for dinner but they were all gone so I told him we didn't have any more! He says, "Mom, I NEED a bisc in my MOUTH'!!
The other morning (he is always full of mischief in the mornings), he goes into our bathroom and dumps baby shampoo all over the rug! I said, "Stetson, go sit in time-out until' I come and get you. Shut the door and stay there while I clean this mess up!" He starts bawling and says, "BUT I SORRY MOMMY!" If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!!
And lastly, this one isn't G rated so you might want to stop reading now! He was in his room and I could hear him saying sh@# over and over. His door was closed so I decided to lean up against it and listen to exactly what he was saying and this is what I heard..."No say shit. Bad no no. Say shoot! Shit bad no no!" At least he is getting the point!
Here's the cute little stink enjoying his new bath toys he got for Christmas from Grandpa Roly and Grandma Chelle!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Kids Say The Darndest Things!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ok I am basically rolling on the floor right now laughing at the "shit a bad no no" oh my gosh! Kids do say the darndest things! Stetson is so cute!
LOL, he is so stinkin cute! Well I think I would rather have Jaxon say that would then B****. He was at that stage calling me that and everyone that he got mad at. That sure mad me laugh though. Ever since that night you guys came over, Jaxon has been asking for stets, so we need to get them together again.
OMG your little man is just tooo darn cute for words :) Thanks for the good laugh
Hey..we had almost the same situation at my house today..except she kept saying damn it! yeah nice huh! So yeah i make most of the bows for my girls...i have a few that have been given to me..but i just cant get myself to buy them. They can get expensive!
Post a Comment