Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Day

Here's the pictures from our final Christmas party! I noticed that I didn't take very many pictures but it was kind of crazy and after the first couple hours Stetson just fell asleep in my lap and I held him there for two entire hours!! I felt so bad that he had been sick and I never get to cuddle with him because he is as cuddly as a porcupine most of the time so I loved every minute of it! That's probably when the pictures stopped though. We had lots of fun at the party and even though we missed Summer and Kim and their family, hopefully we will see them when their new baby arrives (she is due in a week or two)!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!

Kerri said...

I love the lingering Christmas blogs, it stretches it out and let's us enjoy it a little long!! Stetson is soooo cute. Again, so sorry for the sickness, that is no way to spend a holiday!