Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Because I am So Small





We've all heard this poem...but it never gets old

Sometimes I might upset you
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
on furniture and walls.

But everyday I grow a bit
And soon I'll be so tall
That all those little fingerprints
Will be so hard to recall.

So here's a special hand print
Just so that you can say
This is how my fingers looked
When I placed them here today

I am going to miss my boys for the next couple of days! Even the messes... I love you guys.


5 comments:

The Jensens said...

Are his toes bruised in that pic? He is so stinkin cute!

*Chelsey* said...

No they aren't bruised...lol. We get asked that ALL THE TIME. Pretty much his entire bum cheek and leg on that side of his body looks like that because he has lots of varicose veins and telangiectasia too. He was born with them from being stuck in the birth canal sitting cross legged for the last 10 wks of my pregnancy. He tells people he has purple toes!

Shel Loney said...

Where are you or them going? I decided that Stetson and Aceley should get married when they get older! Or just be really good friends!

Megs said...

Talk about precious moments!!! That must be so special to be a mommy, I can’t wait to have those special moments too.

Kerri said...

I love that poem. I bet you can hardly stand it without that little guy. It's crazy how much you miss them! Stetson is so cute. I was laughing at the fridge picture, he sure knows how to help himself!