Saturday, February 21, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU!







I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who came and supported me on Thursday night. The party went really good and I am going to be able to get a few fun things for Stets. I know a couple of you mentioned still wanting to buy something and I am keeping it open until Thursday so let me know and you can come over anytime.

The kiddos were definitely the life of the party. My mom blew bubbles in Stetson's room for some entertainment. What kid doesn't love blowing bubble indoors??

I also took a picture of our new kitchen table!! I should have taken pics before I put all the food out but it's really beautiful! Skylar bought it at the D.I back when we were still building the house and just finished fixing it up the day of the party. The day I scheduled the party he promised me it would be done in time....and it was!! Good job honey, I love it.

The pic of Stetson holding the yellow cup is Skylar and Stets messing around with dry ice after everyone left. Skylar made some homemade root beer and was having quite fun with the leftover ice.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

LOVE the table!

Happy celebration. Looks like lots of fun.

Megan Maughan said...

Thanks so much for inviting us! Landon had so much fun with Stetson and is still talking about him! We'll definitely have to get them together again!