Yesterday was a much better day than Friday thank goodness. I was still sore but nothing like the day before. Skylar got up and went to work for a few hours while me and Stetson hung-out in our pajamas watching cartoons. Stetson didn't think my birthday was reason enough to go easy on me for the day because he was able to get himself into many shenanigans throughout the day...here he is stealing hot dogs from the fridge! I think he was able to eat two entirely and pocket a third one by the time I caught him. Oh and his underwear looks funny because he has a diaper on underneath! He decided he needed them both that morning. I may be a year older now but this kid keeps me young!!


Sunday, February 8, 2009
Feeling much better
Posted by *Chelsey* at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment