Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stets playing fetch with Berkley...in the house

Don't you hate it when people post videos that are sideways? Yeah, me too. Sorry!! It's cute anyways if you want to watch it. Skylar and Stetson love to play ball with Berkley at night to tire her out before bed and give her some good exercise for the day. Boys will be boys!! She can't hurt the tile so I don't mind. I think it also wears Skylar and Stetson out for bed too...

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Stetson has the cutest (most cute?) giggle!!!

Dave's gift (and thanks for asking) was some Estee Lauder (eau de parfum) called Sensuous. And some Sensuous body lotion. I'm sure the see-through bag came with the purchase. AND, it was "free gift" week, so the make-up bag was free with purchase (full of random make-up essentials. More info than you expected, I'm sure.

colown

Shel Loney said...

Oh my heck. Stets laugh is so stinking cute! I love it! Sounds like they have fun!

Ktbug said...

Your family is so cute. You can leave me any baby messages you want now. Sorry I had to delete your other one. I had a couple close friends I hadn't told yet. I had NO IDEA my mom could spread word so fast :)

Kelsie said...

He really does have the cutest most contagious laugh! We play fetch with our dog in the house as well, always entertaining. :)

annilee said...

I miss that laugh, and that cute face to kiss! I have seriously never heard a laugh so addicting! So cute!