Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sleepy Boy




Stets had a big day yesterday and it wore him out! He went back to the dentist for a 6 month check-up and I was dreading it! Last time was quite the adventure and I wasn't up to another one just yet and this time I was taking him by myself! I wasn't sure if I was strong enough to hold him down in the chair by myself but luckily I didn't have to!!! He was SO good! He cried a little bit as the dentist was flossing his teeth but he was trying really hard to be brave. After it was all said and done Stets got to pick a slinky out of the surprise box to take home with him and he was excited about that. I also promised him some sort of treat if he was good and I wasn't sure what we were going to get because I needed to take him to the baby sitter's while I went straight to work. I rarely ever give him fast food so I called up the sitter and asked how many kids she was watching today and if they could all have french fries as an afternoon snack!! The kids were excited and Stetson was SO proud to carry that big bag of fries in to share his treat with his friends! Taking those fries to his friends was all he talked about all day. He would also say, "I went to the Dentist's house and got a prize"! All of the excitement apparently wore him right out because this is what we found at 10pm on our bedroom floor halfway stuck underneath the bed!

5 comments:

The Jensens said...

Aw what a cute little boy! The dentist wears me out too! LOL!! (actually the stress of going there is what really does it!)

Ktbug said...

YEA for Stets and the Dentist :)

The dentist wears me out too but maybe that's because I'm working with him 8 hours a day. Hehe

Brooke said...

I love when kids get so tired and they places that they find to crash!! Hey Give me your address and time and I will try to come to the party Thanks for inviting me!! here is my email bjtrappett@msn.com

Johnsons said...

Who is your dentist? We haven't taken Levi yet (gasp) and I don't know where to go.

Cassidy said...

go stets!!! Seriously were you freaking out before you went? I was way more nervous then him.