
Have you ever had one of those days where instead of getting out of bed, you feel more like just sticking your head into the sand because nothing is going right? Yeah, that's been the past couple of days of my life! Nothing serious has happened, I have just had a string of bad luck! Thursday afternoon Skylar drove me around to run some things door to door to people and we were only half way done when I got back into the car and heard a dreadful sound...my pants ripping. They didn't just tear a little hole somewhere embarrassing--the entire back split right down the middle!! I have NEVER done that before and was mortified. We headed home to change at that point! Later on last night we headed to the basketball game as a family and had a blast! We went and got a few groceries after the game and when I was putting Stetson into the shopping cart I jammed my finger between the metal cart and the trunk of our car. Yeah, I have a nice swollen purple knuckle today. My bad luck didn't stop there. This morning when I dropped Stets off at the baby sitter's I fell on the ice in the driveway! Ugh. I did this once already this year but I didn't get hurt at all the first time. Luckily no one saw me, but unfortunately for me my tail bone is throbbing and I can't sit down without a pillow now. I don't think it's broken or I wouldn't even be walking right now but it didn't help that I went right to work and was on my feet for about five hours after it happened. Yeah, me and Skylar had plans to go to the Olive Garden and to a movie tonight for my birthday but sitting through either one sounded way too painful to me so we stayed in and watched Lifetime TV. I am turning a year older whether I go out and enjoy it or sit inside and sulk. Hopefully we can get out tomorrow and do something fun on my actual birthday. If we do leave the house, I am definitely wearing a safety helmet and pads!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Hasn't been my week!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How tragic! So sorry for all your not fun stuff. Some day you'll look back and laugh, and that's why we blog!
First off... Happy Birthday Today!!! (its 1:36am) Second... I have totally done the pants ripping thing so I know how you feel! I have had one of those really bad couple of days as well. I'm ready for a break. I have gotten to the point where I can breath cause my chest feels like its caving in. There is so much going on right now I just wanna scream and cry and laugh at the same time. Enough about me... I hope that things get better for you. And I don't know if I will make it to the party yet but I have a list of things that I want so I might just have to put in the order online or something... later
Happy Birthday! Hope you get feeling better and things start going your way!
Happy birthday. It sounds like we could be related. I hurt myself all the time. Hey at least you didn't have Stets when you fell.
oh your poor bum. Man what bad luck. I had one of those days lst week, Bently screamed the whole hour of grocery shopping, got to the truck, dropped my wallet in a puddle, then when i got home my grocery bag ripped and a glass jar of orange juice dropped and shattered all over. Seriously can't we catch a break some times?
Wow what a fun week for you!! ;) Well on another note...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope this week goes better for ya!
Happy Birthday sis! And I'm sorry about your tailbone! I hope this week is better for you!!
Post a Comment