For those of you coming to my Story Time Felt party I just wanted to remind you that it is tomorrow night, Thursday the 19th, from 6:30-8:30 (open house) at my house. If you need specific directions just call or e-mail me because I know it's hard finding your way out here if you haven't been here before. Also, if anyone wants to come that didn't have a chance to respond the first time, then just leave me your e-mail and I will e-mail you everything you need to know. Grandma's are welcome too! I am really excited and I can't wait to see everyone there. If you can't make it but would like to order something I am keeping the party open for a week so just let me know. Thanks!!
www.storytimefelts.com
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Just A Reminder!!
Posted by *Chelsey* at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
If you could email me directions that would be awesome! megan_maughan@yahoo.com
Chelsea- I totally spaced it I am so sorry, I really wanted to come to it! I hope you had a good turn out.
hey- ya im' coming up march 1 so i'll be there then and hopefully for the week or a week or so after. so just let me know, and thanks!
Post a Comment