



Valentine's at our house started when Grandma JT and Grandpa Reed gave Stetson a new Thomas movie that came with some cool tattoos that he had to wear! This Thomas one he is showing off was his favorite and it lasted a few days on his belly and he was so proud of it!
Skylar and Stetson went and did some grocery shopping while I took a much needed nap that day and when they returned home they arrived with those beautiful roses you can see sitting in the window with the newest snow storm raging outside.
Instead of going out Skylar decided to make dinner at home instead so he got my favorite--broiled shrimp! They turned out SO yummy! He is a wonderful cook. Also, he made a double chocolate cake with triple chocolate frosting for dessert--YUMMY. Of course since it was Valentine's Day it was ok to have two desserts so he also made like 30 chocolate covered strawberries.

He had both milk chocolate and white chocolate and they were the best part of the dinner because they lasted until last night when Stetson ate the last one. As soon as Stets saw them he said, " Mommy take the cucky out! I want the choc!" Yeah, he loves choc (chocolate) as much as his mommy does!
We had such a good night staying in as a family. We avoided the crowds and the weather and had the best dinner ever. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that takes such good care of me. I love him so much! I am so blessed to have him and Stetson in my life and I hope they both know how much I love them. I am so proud of both of my boys!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Perfect Valentine's Day 2009
Posted by *Chelsey* at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow dinner sounds yummy! Isn't it wonderful when the husbands cook dinner. Sounds like you had a wonderful valentines day.
I'm so glad you had a good Valentines, we just stayed in too and I'm so glad we did!! Love the roses they are beautiful and when are you planning on sharing those Chocolate Covered Strawberries??
I'm just waiting for my chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered! Anytime now! Looks like fun, and I need the recipe for those shrimp!
Post a Comment