


After the crappy week I had we ended up going out on Saturday night and celebrating my birthday. We canceled everything we had planned Friday night, including someone to watch Stets, so we changed our plans for Saturday and went out as a family.
We went to eat at my one of my favorites, Sizzler. I LOVE their hearts of palm on the salad bar and that's the only time I ever eat them because they cost $4.00 a can at the grocery stores and I refuse to pay that much for a can of anything!! Skylar absolutely hates Sizzler but he stuck it out for me. Stetson downed two full plates of food from the salad bar and loved it all! Considering he eats for free there, that's a good deal!!
After dinner we went to the Aggie game! They are still undefeated which makes the games that much more fun. We have gone to most of the home games this year and taken Stetson every time and he's been pretty good. He loves watching Big Blue aka "Big Cow with Horns".
I got some fun things from friends and family for my birthday so I want to say thank you to everyone! I also got some birthday money that I haven't spent yet so me and my mom are going to do a little shopping tomorrow and I am exited for that! I desperately need some new clothes. We are going to leave the boys home and enjoy the afternoon!!
The pictures are just random pics from the week including two Aggie games, me and Stets all ready for church on Sunday and Stetson and Skylar in their hoods freezing outside waiting for the shuttle after the game. Good times!!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Go Aggies....
Hey, have you found a job yet?
24!? How time flies! I guess that means Mallory will be 24 this year too. I'm glad you got to enjoy the big day, even if it was a day late.
trahets
Post a Comment