
This was a fun little tag....thanks Megan
Go to the document settings/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 more people!
I took this picture when I was cutting Stetson's hair for probably the umpteenth time. Only this time was different because I messed up, he misbehaved, and somehow he ended up with a line down the back of his head about 2" wide that was completely bald...well almost bald. Anyways, I had to shave his entire head to even it all out. He was excited. I was upset and felt horrible. Luckily I don't think his "worst haircut EVER" traumatized him too bad and you can see from this picture that he was loving the new do!
I am tagging Annilee, Kerri, Shelly, Lisa, Erin and Amber. Have fun guys!
Friday, February 27, 2009
6th photo tag
Posted by *Chelsey* at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
LOL! I remember hearing about this when it happened! That's too funny! Poor Stetsie! At least he wasn't scarred for life by it.
Post a Comment